- Wash your face. Look in the mirror and tell yourself that it’s just another bad day but everything is going to be alright. And in case you made a petty mistake, keep telling yourself that you are simply a human being, imperfect but capable of learning.
- Create a playlist for happiness and positivity. Keep listening to it every time you are having a very bad day. Keep listening until the melodies kill the stress.
- Put a rubber bad around your wrist to remind yourself that everything is going to be alright.
- Grab an ice cream. There’s nothing better than eating your comfort food during a very dull and crazy day. Indulge yourself until you totally forget about everything.
- Take a walk to clear your mind. Feel the wind brushing against your skin to soothe your mind and body.