1. Don’t forget to express your gratitude to the Creator before you drift into the dreamland. So much had happened during the day, He deserves it after all the blessings He showered upon you all throughout.
2. Fix your bed after waking up. There’s nothing better than lying on a made bed after a long tiring day.
3. Smile a lot. It can change someone else’s mood instantly. Make someone happy because it can also be your own happiness.
4. Extend to your parents and siblings how much they mean to you before you go to school or work. Uncertainty about your life is present the moment you’re out.
5. Sing your feelings. It can lessen the tension and stress surrounding you. Listen to your favourite song at two in the afternoon for you to be alive.
6. Reflect about what happened at the end of the day. Think about the things you’ve said and done. Have a time for yourself. Think about the possible impacts your actions had made to the people around you. Was it good? Was it bad?
7. Be updated about what’s happening in the society and to the world. Turn on the television once in a while. Or grab a newspaper on the news stand. Or Google what’s new. You see, you have to be aware of the current trends.
8. Finish something big in your to-do-lists because at the end of the day, what you’ve come up with matters. You woke up to do something, right? So ponder what you’ve finished and what you haven’t.